윈도우즈7 스피커와 헤드셋 동시에 오디오 출력하기 edit

It took some time searching around but I finally managed to find an answer by myself, I'm posting the solution here in case anyone has a similar issue:
  1. Open Sound panel
  2. Select Speakers as the default playback device
  3. Go to the "Recording" tab
  4. Right click and enable "Show Disabled Devices"
  5. A recording device called "Wave Out Mix", "Mono Mix" or "Stereo Mix" (this was my case) should appear
  6. Right click on the new device and click "Enable"
  7. Right click on the new device and click "Set as Default Device"
  8. Double click on the new device to open the Properties window
  9. Go to the "Listen" tab
  10. Click on the "Listen to this device" checkbox
  11. Select your HDMI device from the "Playback through this device" list
And you're done, the drawback is that you won't have a microphone selected as default recording device, but for what concerns me I couldn't care less.

아래처럼 설정해주면 된다. 만약 소리가 안난다면 볼륨을 체크해본다.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer -> <- Older